UNGEWASCHTE SCHAFWOLLE für Garten und Fernlicht (10 kg)
Weight: 10kg (10kg = approx. 2m2, for 10cm height)
Composition: 100% natural Slovenian sheep wool
Purpose of use
- in the gardens
- I was going
- high beams
- repels pests (voles, mice…)
- accelerates plant growth
- retains moisture
- a natural fertilizer that enriches the soil
- vegetable growers
- eco-gardeners, also FOR HIGH BEAMS
- fruit growers
- park managers
THE BEST ROW ORDER OF TALL ROW COMPOSITION FOR HIGH BEAM GARDEN (to make your vegetables really healthy)
- Place a net on the bottom of the high beam, cover the inside with BIO WOOL FELT (maybe only half a meter from the top), which will enrich the soil and preserve its fertility, prevent the soil from drying out and retain moisture.
- On the net we place saplings, wood chips and UNWASHED SHEEP’S WOOL or WOOL FLAKES mixed with soil. This will enrich the soil and extend the duration of fertility.
- Sprinkle 20-50 cm of fertile soil over it, to which you can also mix WOOL FLAKES (if we did not use unwashed sheep’s wool).
- Before planting, place a WOOL MATT on the ground, make holes and plant the seedlings. The mulch will prevent the growth of weeds and at the same time additionally preserve moisture for the plants.