GARDENING WOOL FELT in a roll: 5-6 mm, (30m2)
Composition: 100% natural sheep’s wool, which is used in the circular economy in the processing of sheep’s wool.
- in a roll, width 1m, length as desired by the customer
- a width of 2m is also possible when purchasing a larger quantity
Purpose of use
- Protection of young trees and Mediterranean plants and protection of other plants from FROZEN. It is ideal for protecting lemons, olives, persimmons, bananas…
Method of use
- We wrap trees, shrubs, we can also wrap vegetables, potted plants, etc.
Advantages of use
- protection against frost, protection against pests, moisture regulation in the state of reduced vegetation,
- After use, it is dried and put away for next year, but it can also be used as a mulch or between beds.
- vegetable growers
- eco gardener
- fruit growers
- Parks and gardens managers
The minimum order quantity is 30m2.